Kulfi is the one dessert that is loved by every age group. This rich, creamy and delicious South Ville Maelk Kulfi is not only tempting but healthy at the same time. So with this tasty recipe impress your loved ones with your culinary masterpiece.
How to make
- Boil the South Ville Maelk in a wide pan or kadhai and then simmer over a low or medium flame, stirring from time to time to avoid scorching. The milk will become thick and the quantity will be reduced to almost half.
- After it is done the colour of the South Ville Maelk will automatically turn to a beige-cream. After that bubbles will appear in the middle of the pan.
- Add sugar with saffron and keep stirring. Simmer for 2-3 minutes on a low or medium flame.
- Add the cardamom and then turn off the flame.
- Once cool, add the nuts and save some of them for garnishing.
- Mix everything well and pour the mixture into kulfi moulds.
- Freeze it at as low temperature as possible.
- Once the kulfi is properly frozen mould out the kulfi, sliding with a knife at the edges and remove on the service plate.
- Garnish your delicious South Ville Maelk Kulfi with vark leaves and nuts. Serve immediately.
|Active time:||01 Hour 10 minutes|
|South Ville Maelk||1 Litre|
|Almonds||12-15 (shredded), blanched|
|Pistachios||2 Tbsp (shredded)|